Welcome!

Welcome to my world of pipes. On these pages you will see some of what goes on in my workshop. A bit of work-in-progress, mess-ups (they do happen!) and also some other pipe-related posts.
I love talking about and discussing pipes, so feel free to contact me at charl.chillfactor@gmail.com.
Should you wish to have a look at my pipes, please drop in at my website (http://goussardpipes.com/).




June 1, 2009

#0918








Stummel: briar
Height of bowl: 55mm
Depth of tobacco chamber: 49mm
Bowl size: 22mm
Length of pipe: 158mm
Stem material: vulcanite
Weight: 30g
Price: SOLD
This pipe was reserved for one of my favourite customers. He eventually decided to buy another pipe of mine, therefore it is for sale again.
The Dublin shape is one of my favourites, and this version one of the view that I am satisfied with. The long slender stem and shank, and the elegant bowl is really gorgeous. This pipe has a marvellous flow from rim to bit. One for those dreaded formal affairs!


No comments:

Post a Comment