Welcome!

Welcome to my world of pipes. On these pages you will see some of what goes on in my workshop. A bit of work-in-progress, mess-ups (they do happen!) and also some other pipe-related posts.
I love talking about and discussing pipes, so feel free to contact me at charl.chillfactor@gmail.com.
Should you wish to have a look at my pipes, please drop in at my website (http://goussardpipes.com/).




June 1, 2009

#0917



Stummel: briar
Height of bowl: 57mm
Depth of tobacco chamber: 50mm
Bowl size: 22mm
Length of pipe: 155mm
Stem material: vulcanite
Weight: 52g
Price: SOLD
I just love the Cutty shape, but for some reason the general pipesmoking public shies away from it. Some people don't like the fact that the bowl rim is rounded and not flat. While others belief that the forward canted bowl doesn't allow for an easy smoke. Other makers might disagree with me, but for me personally the cant actually allows for even better centering of the draughthole in the bottom of the chamber.
Whatever your opinion, this is a beautiful shape and pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment